Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
- Your real name: olivia
- your detective name (favourite colour and favourite animal):
- your soap opera name (middle name and street you live on):
- your star wars name (first three letters of last name, first two of middle): moobl..
- superhero name (color of your shirt, first item to your immediate left): grey candle
- goth name (black and one of your pets): black pup
Katy Perry’s response after being asked to sign a picture of a Grammy Award (Katy doesn’t have any Grammy’s and it’s part of an ongoing joke other fan bases use against her)